Mobirise simple website builder


EU nationals will need to contact their nearest police station and request the issue of a European Firearms Permit (EFP) which you must bring with you. A copy of this permit will allow us to apply for the relevant documents required at
this end:

· Temporary Hunting License
· Affiliation to Local Hunting Board
· Affiliation to Local Hunting Team
· Insurance

On arrival in Italy you will be allowed to transport your gun from the airport to the
place where you will be hunting and we will provide you with a letter of invitation
from the local hunting team to facilitate matters at the airport. You will have 90
days to re-export the gun.

Please take note that not all airlines accept to carry firearms and you will need to
make sure that your chosen airline will allow you to do so.

We can also provide you with a gun and ammunition here at Vialba if you do not
wish to bring your own gun. The EFP will allow you to use a gun provided to you